4.09.2009

where are we going?

So I haven't been one to listen to podcasts, but lately I've been listening to Greg Laurie online. He does soundbites on Life 107.1 and I liked what I heard, so I went to the website and did some listening. I heard this soundbite this afternoon on the radio and it struck a chord. Where are we heading? Are we prepared for where we are heading? What he has to say completely makes sense. Without God, America is heading into ruin. Period. Selfishness, greed, laziness, hate.....it's all because this country is turning on the faith this country was built on. NOT religion....but Faith in the one true God whom we were created to serve. I want to challenge myself and anyone who reads this to think. I'm not saying convert now...but think about why we are here. Why do you think we are placed on this earth? When faced with the question of eternity, are you prepared for it? Where are you going? What are you living for?



Where does America stand?

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP