10.13.2009

mmm...snacktime

These are Addy's favorite snack...next to cooked apples and cinnamon :) She mows them...no joke...anyway...she likes the banana...I haven't tried the "green puffs" yet, but I'm not sure how I feel about the sound of those anyway :)

I bought the organic type b/c my mind has this issue with putting sugar, preservatives, etc. into her sweet little untainted body (we are working on getting that mindset to ourselves as well...except for the "sweet little untainted" part...)
I haven't figured out how to make these yet, but I want to try b/c it has been so fun making her baby food and trying new combinations :) my little guinea pig....I'll let you know how it goes if I figure it out... :)
Anyway...she likes them...apparently they are yummy...I don't happen to think so, but that's not what matters :)
Just wanted to share...



3 comments:

Jenny Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 6:11:00 PM PDT  

I saw this blog through the Klausers and just wanted to ask...Have you tried the Happy Baby frozen baby food and their infant rice or oatmeal or multi grain cereal? I LOVED all that stuff when my baby was younger.

nick&abby Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 8:55:00 PM PDT  

I actually use earth's best multigrain cereal...I tried to make it and it turned out okay, but Addy did NOT like it! :)
I just buy Fastco frozen fruits and veggies and steam and puree them for her food right now...

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP