6.30.2011

i really love....

Loreal's Sublime Glow moisturizer for medium skin tones.

So I know a while ago I posted about how I love Jergen's Daily Glow Moisturizer, but my loyalties have changed. I still use the Jergen's daily glow facial moisturizer, but I have since discovered Loreal's version.  I love this stuff! Being in California with the crazy blazing sun (seriously...there is definitely a difference in the intensity from IA), I slather the sunscreen because I don't want to look like I'm 50 when I'm 30 :) and I don't want skin cancer, and I don't want sunburns! But I don't want to be translucent either :)
Enter the lotion. I get a pretty color without the stink! Seriously, why do all the tanning lotions SMELL?? This stuff isn't as bad....it does have a fragrance, but I don't feel like I smell like a tanning salon :)
Anyway...I like it. Just wanted to share :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP