11.23.2011

first birthday party: yeehaw!

I cannot believe my baby is one!
We had a little party for him on Saturday and it was a blast :)
My sis in law designed the awesome invites for me. Check out more of her fun stuff here.
For decorations, I went pretty easy. I made a banners of scrapbook paper and natural twine.
I didn't get a picture, but I had blue and white paper chains in the kitchen and living room too :)
The table cloth is fabric I got from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon.
The cake is from Costco (so good).
I made rice krispy treats and "eggs and bacon" from this recipe I found on pinterest.
The little hay bale I found at Michael's and the sign is from Hobby Lobby last year.
The little barn is actually a John Deere piggy bank :)
Have to represent! ;)
 I made cowboy boot and cowboy hat sugar cookies as favors.
It's hard to see, but the little sign says "hats off to you for celebrating with us!"

Thank you, dear friends, for celebrating with us! We had so much fun and are so thankful for you :)

5 comments:

Tim Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 6:58:00 AM PST  

I love 1st baby cake-smashing photos!! And I can't get over how much he looks like Nick!! Cute, cute party. Nice work!

Tim Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 6:59:00 AM PST  

Oops...this is Christy. Didn't know Tim was logged in. :) Just in case you wondered.

Unknown Sunday, November 27, 2011 at 4:51:00 AM PST  

So cute! I love the theme. You did a great job mama!

andrea Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 8:03:00 PM PST  

wow! what an ADORABLE birthday party! can't believe he's one already!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP