12.15.2011

6 years...and a little video :)


6 years ago {December 16, 2005} I married the most amazing man ever.
 In those 6 years I have seen him grow as a man of God and husband.....and I have seen him easily add the role of {incredible} dad to that list.
Happy anniversary, Nick.
I have been so blessed by you.
I love you.
xoxo
In other news. Mason decided to start walking on Monday night. I was sorting laundry in the bedroom and heard the kids laughing hysterically.
I came to check it out and this is what I found.
You can't really see it, but Mason takes his first 2 independent steps. Now he's doing it all the time and will take up to 10 steps before he decides he can get where he is going faster by crawling :)
Adelyn gets excited and shouts "he's walking!" every time he does it.
enjoy.

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Friday, December 16, 2011 at 5:40:00 AM PST  

Happy Anniversary! May you both have many many more beautiful years to celebrate in each other.

andrea Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 9:29:00 AM PST  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! oh my gosh they are SO CUTE! hahahaha looks like you have tons of fun! :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP