11.04.2012

trick or treat

Let me just say that growing up, we didn't go trick or treating. This has never bothered me and I understand why my parents made that decision...but let me tell you, I think I was more excited about costumes and candy than the kids were ;)
 I made Nick pull out some of his cowboy gear and I scrounged in the closet for what could pass as western wear :)
{we stopped by to see Steve and Cindy and she took this picture for us (thank you!). The "creepy baby" is actually her childhood doll...and is actually quite sweet, but I get that on Halloween, baby dolls can be on the creepy side :) }
Mason was supposed to be a bum, but he turned out more farmer-ish.
There was much drama behind the "whiskers".
Adelyn wanted to be a princess (surprise surprise), so she picked one of her dress up outfits, I braided a crown and sprayed some glitter. BAM. good to go :)
Our friends, Jeremy and Meghan, invited us to join them at her Mom and Step-dad's for their annual Halloween shindig (thank you!)  ;) with her family...it was a blast! So many kids. Adelyn and Mason were in kid heaven. I didn't take any pictures, though....so I don't have any of the fun costumes the kids were wearing :)
Going door to door was so much fun. There were so many people and it was neat seeing all the different costumes!
I'm already excited for next year :)

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Monday, November 5, 2012 at 5:12:00 AM PST  

I LOVE Halloween. I do think it's almost more fun for the parents, but I wouldn't stop doing it. I hope you guys continue on with the tradition.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP