4.05.2010

weekend

clockwise from left: Addy and the cooler; Aunt Laurie, Grandma, Mom, Aunt Judy; Addt with Uncle Jake; Addy and a potato and a pirate (thanks for sharing, cousin Noah)

We had a great time with family this Easter! What a beautiful day to celebrate the gift of Christ! Adelyn wore a pretty dress compliments of Grandma :)  My mom's sisters and my grandma came into town for lunch...I love it when they are all together. They are pretty fun people ;) 
We also got to spend some time with my dad and stepmom...unfortunately I forgot to bring in the camera and didn't get any pictures with them :(

My stepdad busted out the tandem bike that his dad had...it's a pretty cool bike. My Uncle Russ and Uncle Scott took it for a spin..... :)


...So did Nick and Noah (don't ask me what's going on with Nick and the pant leg)



Oh, and this face got her first black eye in Minnesota. She's table height and walked into the corner of an end table....oops....you can't see it very well in this picture, though...

1 comments:

Steph Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 7:07:00 AM PDT  

awww... wish we could have been with you!!! WE always miss you guys on holidays :(

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP