1.17.2011

adelyn's party

So I nearly forgot about Adelyn's birthday party this year. I wanted to have one before we left for CA and remembered to do invitations (thank you, Steph!). But after that, her party slipped my mind until 3 days before the party! Woops... :) Thankfully, Costco rocks and had everything I needed....and a friend from church had agreed a few weeks before to make a super yummy cake (seriously delicious)...and we had the party at my mom's church's office which had all the set up for a party since their youth group meets there and they had a toy room already stocked :)
Can you believe I didn't think to get a posed picture of the birthday girl? Woops...
 The "Thank You" favors were brownie pops I bought at Costco. I wrapped them in the clearbag and tied the thank you note on. A styrofoam block and ribbon helped finish it off :)
 Adelyn loved all of her gifts, but her favorites have been her Woody doll and polka dot back pack (that fits! the one I got her this summer was not made for toddlers) :)

 Have I mentioned that Costco is the best? Their food saved the day :)  I made the banner fast with the help of some stencils I'd bought, a breakfast bowl, ribbon, glue and scrapbook paper :)


These are the best pictures I captured of the little hooligan. I can't believe I didn't even try for a family picture. I'm kicking myself for that now.
We had a blast and it was great to see everyone before we had to head out! ;)

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:18:00 PM PST  

What a fun and creative 2nd birthday. Nice job, Abby! Hope you guys are doing well and your transition is going smoothly.

Angela Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 7:53:00 PM PST  

What an awesome birthday party! I'm very impressed!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP