1.12.2011

what's going on

Our suitcases are packed and ready to load to head to the airport :( I'm sad right now.
I'll keep whoever is interested on  how unpacking with an infant and toddler goes :)
Thankfully, we have some friends who may be coming from San Fransisco to help out!! I'm really excited about that because: A. I really like them and haven't seen them in a really long time and B. any help we could get is hugely appreciated!! So thank you Nate and Jess! :) (Nate, did you help us move the first time too? What an all star!)
We had Adelyn's 2nd birthday party on Saturday, but I haven't been able to get pictures uploaded, so that will be coming later. She turned 2 yesterday! How time flies!!
Mason's dedication was on Sunday, so we have a couple of pictures from that too that I can share ;)
All for now....going to spend some more time with Mom before we leave....I don't know if I'm ready for this...

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 12:49:00 PM PST  

Praying for you guys! May everything go well and smoothly.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP