4.27.2011

the hubster


  Warning: The following contains material that may be mushy gushy and content describing feelings for one's spouse ad nauseum. Read at your own discretion.

I would like to take this moment to tell you how much I love my husband.
This isn't to commemorate an anniversary, birthday, Father's Day, or any other "day". This is just because.
I have been undeservedly blessed to have this amazing man in my life.
Why? You may ask?
Because of he person he is.
He puts up with my BS. He calls me out when I'm being ridiculous. He makes me want to be a good wife and mother. He makes me want to make every attempt to model myself after the Proverbs 31 woman.
He loves me....no matter how I look, no matter what mood I'm in.
He is one of my biggest cheerleaders ;)
He has grown in the years we have been married. He has made changes and sacrifices and "gotten better" at things to make this marriage work (this one definitely goes both ways....I have learned alot too).
He is an amazing man of God.  He has a heart for those who don't know Christ. Everyday he is looking at how he can become more of the man God is calling him to be. His faith and heart challenge me everyday and I am so thankful that God is using our marriage to show me my blemishes and mold my heart.
He provides for and takes care of our family because he wants to.  He could tell me he wants me to go back to work, but he encourages me to stay home with the kids and he doesn't mind at all (seriously).
He loves his job. He loves the challenges it has brought and he learns something new everyday. I'm so proud of him and how far he has come. He has never had the dream of  "climbing the ladder", but he has come so far and has the capacity to go further if he wants. 
He puts his family first.
He is an amazing father. It is so fun to watch him horse around and cuddle with Adelyn and Mason.
He loves being busy. He loves to take care of our home (like mowing the lawn, cleaning/organizing the garage, etc). He likes things clean :) This is a bonus for me....I still do a weekly scrub down, but it stays fairly clean during the interim.  If we have a list of projects, I don't have to worry about them not getting finished...whether he is helping me or doing it on his own.
He loves to be outdoors. He loves God's creation and enjoying it.
I'm so much more in love with this man than ever before. I appreciate everything about him and everything he does for our marriage and our family. 
I'm not saying he is perfect...what fun would that be and how would we grow if anyone was perfect? Why would need Christ if we were perfect?!
I could go on and on, but I'll keep the rest for myself for now :)
Nick is my best friend....the greatest husband....an amazing man....a fantastic dad.
I hit the jackpot, people.
:)

1 comments:

Kravtsovs Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 10:47:00 PM PDT  

This really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your heart and your love for your husband. :) q

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP