8.23.2011

IA visit: Grandma, Papa and family :)

Mom and Rob with the kiddos

I'm not going to lie. Seeing all these pictures definitely makes me home sick...
We drove down to IA about a week after we got to MN. Nick was there with us for a week and then he came back to CA while the kids and I stuck around for another week and a half.
We stayed at my mom and stepdad's while we were there (thank you!) and were able to spend some good time with my dad and stepmom as well as a few wonderful friends. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see everyone we would have liked....
Anyway, my nephew's mom, Yvonne, is getting married the first weekend in September to an amazing guy (yay!). Truthfully, she is more like a sister to me, and I am so excited for them! He has a 3 year old boy, Oman, and let me tell you...they are going to have their hands FULL with those two :)
Adelyn adores Noah, and she followed him everywhere and wanted to do whatever he was doing. Which, of course, annoyed the crap out of him! :) He is 6 years old...Adelyn is still a baby according to him :) He was a good sport about it, though :)
Here are some pictures of us getting to just hang out one night before the kids and I headed back CA.

Noah and Mason. Mason getting to jump on the pillow pile. Addy romping around with the boys.

These pictures are hazy because the humidity was so bad outside, my lens kept fogging up!
Noah and Oman goofing around...Adelyn joined for a bit :)

Uncle Caleb rocks :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP