8.21.2011

my cousin's wedding and on the road to iowa

Our first weekend back in MN, we went to my cousin's wedding. His wife, Heidi, is from the area, so that worked out well for us! :)

It was SO fun to see family and the wedding was beautiful. Reed looked handsome in his tux and Heidi looked amazing.
 They moved to TN for Reed's job and are now down there for a bit.
Congratulations you two!

Mom and I. You can sorta see where my shingles was...boo...thank the Lord my dress covered most of it!
A rare picture of Nick and I sans kids :)
Aunt Judy and cousin Steven
hanging out waiting for the wedding party :)
{from left: Uncle Barry (mom's brother) and Aunt Lucy, Allan (Gma's hubby), Grandma holding little Jensen, and my cousin Jill}
The lovely couple

Now we are on our way to Iowa :) Nick's dad let us borrow his car for the week that Nick was with us (thank you, Ray!). What a blessing that was! The backseat was smaller, so Addy and Mason could see each other pretty well. They frequently broke out into loud laughing sessions and conversations. I tried numerous times to get a good video of it, but everytime the camera came out, they stopped. Boo.
Here's the best of what I could get :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP