3.16.2012

mason at play

I was playing with Mason before naps and realized I don't have many videos of just him, so I busted out the camera.
Addy was watching Spongebob {she snuck her paci...she only gets it at bedtime, but if she finds one laying around, she tries to get away with it, little bugger}. I loathe that show. We were at Costco earlier and both kids were flipping out. I caved and told Adelyn if she behaved and left her brother alone (*sigh*), she could watch Spongebob on Netflix. She was great the rest of the time. I'm not embarassed. Don't judge me ;)
Anyway..he LOVES to push around the red firetruck. Uncle Alan and Aunt Steph gave it to him for Christmas. It's remote controlled....but he likes to push it around. Everywhere. And set things on top of it. He's weird. ;)
So here ya go, grandparents :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP