5.23.2012

ocean love

Mason's first ocean experience was a little more than a year ago...
He looked like this...
This time around was alot different :)
The kid was all over it.
He was running around, hollering and flipping out in general...
The fact that the water was ice-cold was no problem...
He was T.I.C.K.E.D. when I had to drag him away to go get cleaned up to head home.
I wish I had gotten a picture of it.
He was head to toe soaking wet....sand EVERYWHERE....and screaming furiously at me and yelling "no no!".....in his little 17 month old voice.
hehe...
I'm so glad my kids love the ocean. On the other hand...they have NO FEAR and it was a little stressful because had I not yelled "STOP!" a gazillion times and ran to grab little hands/arms...they would have kept running until their little heads were under the water. Not cool.
The coast rocks. The kids had a ball. We are definitely going back soon. :)



0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP