10.09.2012

decorating for fall

I love decorating...season, holidays, just because...
I had our fall stuff out on August 31...I couldn't wait :)
I try and get every section of the house....
even the bathrooms need a little love, right? :)
p.s....that soap is vanilla chai scent....so yummy :)
this little guy now lives at the built-in desk in our hallway....he has a pumpkin spice scentsy cube in his head :)
 
I've added and rearranged a few things since taking these pictures :)
someone gave me some amazing little owl candles (aiding my owl problem) and I got some cute little pumpkin candle from Target (BEFORE I went on my "no Target in October" fast) :)
how do you decorate for fall? Or do you not even bother (which used to be me!)?
 
 

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP