10.15.2012

gateway women's retreat::september 2012

In September, I got to getaway for a weekend. It was wonderful ;)
I went to the women's retreat through our church. It was at a camp. In the mountains.
I didn't get nearly enough pictures :)
I made new friends. Deepened friendships I already had. I am so thankful to have such amazing women placed in my life :)
On another note....Meghan and I drove together. I drove in the mountains. For the first time. I usually make Nick do it because I'm just chicken. I always have visions of us careening off the side. Yup.
...but we didn't go off the edge...it was fun, actually...poor Meghan :)

some of the wonderful ladies :)
this picture shows that I am no longer able to stay up until the wee hours chatting...then get up a few hours later! ;)
I roomed with Meghan and Monique.
Aren't they beautiful??
 Meghan, Jacynda and I with our awesome magnet boards :)
such a cute idea!
 okay, this picture will forever cheer me up....one of the ladies freaked out Jacynda the first night with this fake tarantuala thing...
my group of ladies :)
view from the lodge
What a blast the weekend was! I'm already excited for next year! ;)
 
 


 


0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP