5.29.2009

8 things

Okay, I was tagged at the beginning of the month, so I should get this done, right? :)
Here ya go...

8 things I am looking forward to...

1. spending this next week with my in-laws (yes, seriously!) ;)
2. Adelyn crawling
3. Adelyn saying "mama" and "dada"
4. fall weather (I don't like being hot and sweating if I'm not working out!)
5. 4th of July
6. paying of my ridiculous amount of student loans!
7. going on a bike ride this weekend
8. SLEEP on Sunday night (Nick is taking Addy to MN before me since I hafta work Mon. and Tues.)

8 things I did yesterday...

1. went running
2. cleaned the house
3. read a book
4. read Galations
5. played with Adelyn (alot)
6. talked to my mom
7. hugged my husband (yes, we kissed too)
8. took a walk

8 things I wish I could do...

1. run more than 3 miles without gasping for air
2. not sweat
3. pay off my student loans NOW
4. cook like Emeril
5. decorate cakes like Chef Duff
6. never do laundry again
7. never hafta clean again and still have the house be clean (yeah right)
8. be super mom-wife :)

8 shows I love...

seriously?? okay...

1. Ace of Cakes
2. The Office
3. the news (yes, seriously)
4. Biggest Loser

...okay, that's it... :)

8 people I'm tagging...

1. Steph
2. Natalie
3. Marti
4. Nealy
5. Angela (except she just had twins and may not be on for a while!) :)
6. Melissa
7. Allie
8. Tracy

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Friday, May 29, 2009 at 6:38:00 PM PDT  

Okay seriously...if you are in MN for a week, we have to get together. Please let me know when you are free!!!!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP