5.07.2009

not a dull moment

Last night we went to my dad and step-mom's place for my dad's birthday. Adelyn didn't get much of a nap and by the time we got home she was super tired. I started getting her ready into her pjs, but she suddenly got playful...so we wound up playing for about a half hour (how could I resist??).

I can't believe how much she has changed even in the last few weeks. She rolled over for the first time yesterday. I didn't see it, but my mom did. The last few days she's been getting herself propped up on her side (from lying on her tummy), but she'd get stuck and couldn't figure out how to get her arm out from underneath herself....she hasn't done it since, but she still gets stuck :) She's reaching for things and intentionally sticking them in her mouth (here we go...) and on her tummy she'll get her arms and legs kicking like she's trying to go somewhere.

She is such a joy!

y.

1 comments:

Angela Friday, May 8, 2009 at 12:28:00 PM PDT  

It gets more fun with every day! You guys are so blessed!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP