6.01.2009

Not Me Monday


Okay, I am joining the fun. I've been following this blog for a while and she is so funny and transparent. I love reading her "not me" blogs....I decided I'd join in the fun and share my imperfections and moments most people would never think of sharing :)



Friday afternoon I DID NOT keep turning the dryer to "air fluff" because I just did not want to fold the laundry.


I definitely jump to my child's every cry and NEVER turn off the monitor so I can have just a few more minutes...or seconds...of quiet before I get her up.


I did not leave the candle on my counter burning--even though I knew the wax was almost gone--leaving a little burn spot that I have effortlessly hidden with another candle.


I did not forget to change my daughter's diaper at 3am Saturday morning when she woke up to eat because I was not so tired I couldn't even keep my eyes open. She did not wake up again at 7am with the heaviest wet diaper I have ever seen.


I am not waiting until the absolute last minute to pack for MN this week because I do not hate packing for long periods of away time.


I am not feeling slightly relieved that it's not me alone with my daughter in MN. I am not feeling glad that he's finding out what my days can be like when I didn't talk to my husband and he said she is not sleeping very well for him.
I did not stay up until 2am this morning because I missed my husband and daughter. I did not lock my bedroom door because did not think someone was going to try and break in. I did not sleep with my closet light AND bedside lamp on because it did not make me feel better.


I did not spend 5 minutes this morning trying to remember what day it was and whether I was supposed to work or not.


I am not just hanging out today because I did not get called off work AGAIN and I am not reading the Twilight books again because there are other things I need to be doing...like laundry, cleaning, packing...


NOPE. NOT ME. NEVER.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP