5.18.2010

ponytails and bathtime

I know I've been absent from cyberville, but between being laid out with "morning sickness" (which has been more like "all day sickness"), being so tired that going upstairs is a chore, going to the park/playground, and trying to keep little Miss Busybody entertained (let's just say you have to get creative when you have no yard and a  short driveway with cars zooming around the corner)......I've just stayed away from the computer :)
This may not be a big deal to anyone else but Nick and I.....but I got Adelyn's hair in a ponytail this morning! It's one of those things where I'm realizing that my baby is getting big and it's a bittersweet moment...

What can be better than bathtime.....at Grandma's? :)
My mom and stepdad built a new house and I am green over her bathroom! The clawfoot soaking tub is so pretty and she found a gorgeous chandalier that hangs right over it...so romantic...
(I've definitely had the house-building bug ever since...but I know that's a really long ways away...if ever...so I'll just keep living vicariously through her for now)  ;)



Adelyn really likes the new bathroom too....particularly the tub... ;)

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 5:50:00 AM PDT  

I too had so much joy when I first got Elyse's hair in pony tails and pig tails. It really makes them look like toddlers instantly. How fun and perfect for summer!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP