6.18.2010

Minnesota visit

Last weekend we were in MN with Nick's family. Alan and Steph flew out from AZ with Nora, so we had all 3 of these sweet sweet girls together! How fun, right? :)



It was a busy 3 days of visiting grandparents and seeing friends (how refreshing that was!)  :)


As always, it was so hard to say goodbye. I think Adelyn still misses her cousins and especially Nora following her around  :) (by the way, Steph got a great video of Nora on the stairs, you HAVE to see it). Needless to say, we are definitely looking forward to the days when we will all be within driving distance of one another :) We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you again!
One more picture of the three cutie patooties...


 














p.s. I'm playing around with our blog look...I'm sure I'll got back to something more simple, but for now I'm having fun experimenting :)  Let me know if you think it's totally hideous...I don't have the best eye for this stuff!

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Saturday, June 19, 2010 at 11:28:00 AM PDT  

It was great seeing you guys. Love the pictures, the family ones turned out great. Hope to do it again soon.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP