6.22.2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

This weekend my mom turned 50! In honor of this amazing woman, my step-sister, Lila, and I helped throw a party on Saturday. We grilled out, had tons of food and a super yummy Costco cake (seriously people, if you haven't had one, you are definitely missing out).  More importantly, we had a fantastic time with family and friends.



All 4 of Rob's kids and their spouses/significant others and kids (it was so so good to see you guys!) were able to be there along with other  friends and family (Nick was in Utah and all 3 of my brothers were dispersed in other states as well).
I'm just now thinking it probably would have been a good idea to get a group picture of everyone who came,  but I didn't even think about it...

updated grandkids picture (for now, anyway!) left to right: Scarlet, Naveen, Adelyn, Evelyn, Noah and Lily.

Some of the ladies in attendance left to right: Dena, Jane (Mom's friend since grade school), Monica, Diane (aka mom), Chris, Ann and Veronica (Noah's other grandma. aka Ita)


Happy Happy Birthday, to my favorite woman in the whole wide world and my best friend (aside from my husband of course!) ;)
I love you so much and am so thankful for you!

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP