7.07.2010

lake fun

I haven't been in the blog world for a while....I don't get on the computer very much anymore and at night I'd rather read my book after Adelyn is in bed than blog :)

Anyway....not a whole lot has been going on. We went to Storm Lake to spend time with my Mom's family on Friday and Saturday. Both of my aunts have houses on the lake so we were lake bugs this weekend :)
I got fried on Saturday...I was so intent on getting some color I forgot to put sunscreen on soon enough. Woops. Adelyn loved the sand...not so much the lake. The water was cold...so she wouldn't walk out much further than to her knees.
As always, it was so much fun to spend time with my family. I love seeing my cousins and all their little ones (there are new little ones every time we get together it seems!). :)  Adelyn loved having kids her age to romp with. We brought our nephew, Noah, with us and he had a blast too. That kid has so much energy!
They both had their first merri-go-round experience at the park Saturday morning. They both LOVED it. Noah wanted Nick to spin him super super fast...and Nick taught him tojump off while it was going fast :)
Adelyn liked to stand in the center and spin in a circle with the merri-go-round. I had to sit on the edge and keep a hand on her so she wouldn't ram her head into one of the metal bars. It was fun, though. I haven't been on a merri-go-round in about 15 years!
I had every intention of taking some fun pictures, but it was too much work to lug my camera out and keep an eye on it :) My mom got some with the digital camera, so here are a few....

Noah with Uncle Caleb

Adelyn with Dad at the neighbor's beach

Noah with Cade

just relaxin

Cousin Riley with Cade and Noah

Noah with Eric on the jetski


I wish I had thought to get a picture of everyone there. All 3 of my mom's siblings were there and then all of my cousins except for Summer (she had to work...lame) were there and then all the kids! It was such a blast.
Coming soon: pregnancy update (talk about CRAZY DREAMS) for those who are interested. :)
Happy Wednesday!


0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP