7.26.2010

happy birthday and goodbye


This is my younger brother, Josh (and his son, Noah). He turned 26 last Sunday, but couldn't leave the Naval base in IL for a party until today. Happy Birthday Josh!
The sad thing is, is that he leaves tomorrow night for his new post....in.....Pearl Harbor, Hawaii! Rough life, I know :)  He gets to San Diego first at the Naval school there for some classes and training...then off to Hawaii.
We are getting together one more time tomorrow evening before he leaves. My brother, Jacob, couldn't make it back from the camp he is working at...but our other brother, Caleb, will be there, so it's kinda of like one last hurrah for a while.
I'm really excited for him, I know he is going to have a blast, but I'm really going to miss him. I think his orders there are for a few years.  Keep him in your prayers. He's going to have a tough time being away from family and his son. We love you, Josh.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP