7.29.2010

the baby book

I ordered baby boy's baby book today, and I am pretty excited about it!
I had a really hard time finding one for Adelyn that I liked...I don't really like the one I eventually picked out, but oh well :)
My creative sister-in-law, Steph, found one for Nora on etsy and I LOVED it! It had EVERYTHING I wanted in a baby book, so I kept the idea logged in my brain for later :)
The book was a little pricey, but I decided it's supposed to last and would be worth it.
 Nick picked the design (can you tell?) I wanted the orange one with big white polka dots, but told him to decide....although I knew which one he would go for ;)


Adelyn update: she is finally getting to be herself today. She was fever-free yesterday, but definitely not feeling well. She has a rash on her trunk and I'm thinking viral rash or fifths disease. Either way, there's nothing to do but let it runs its course, so I didn't take her to the Dr. She woke up from her nap this afternoon pretty happy and chatty, so I'm hoping we are over the sickness for now! ;)

1 comments:

alan and steph Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 3:57:00 PM PDT  

I LOVE it!!!!! It's perfect for Baby Boy Flies!!!! So glad you got it...you won't be upset with it. We love our book.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP