9.14.2010

changes on the horizon...

The last few weeks have been a little stressful overwhelming challenging interesting as far as happenings in our life :)
Obviously, the biggest upcoming change is baby boy joining us in 11 weeks (give or take a few). Buying the minivan was kind of a big deal for us too, but that was just overwhelming in seeing our savings drop a bit ;)
We have 2 more big huge possible changes coming up in the next few weeks, but I'm not quite ready to share, yet :)  I want to see where the next few days brings us....these changes may not even happen, but the fact that they are a possibility has me slightly freaking out. Everything we know could be about to change and it's hard having to "wait and see" right now.
I keep repeating Matthew 6 in my head "...do not worry about your life..." and the other verse where it talks about how the Lord will not give us anything beyond what we can handle (does anyone remember what verse that is?! I used to have it memorized, but am drawing a complete blank...if you know, then your help is greatly appreciated) ;)
I feel like this whole thing with the car and the minivan was God preparing us for something bigger...reminding us to trust Him and His timing.
I have mixed emotions b/c these are exciting changes, but just not the right time (in my mind) with baby boy on the way...
I'll keep you posted on what happens--regardless of whether or not this happens--when we find out and are ready to share....

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 3:18:00 PM PDT  

Abby, I love that verse, but can't think of it either! I'll be praying for you guys, adding baby #2 is stressful enough, without others changes. Now I have to find that verse bc it's going to drive me nuts:)

Andrea

Nate and Natalie Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 12:25:00 PM PDT  

What's going on?!?! Can't wait to hear about it, but will pray for you that He will provide and give you comfort.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP