9.29.2010

thoughts

I feel like I should blog something, but I have nothing--and yet way too much--to say.

I feel ginormous...I can't believe I still have to wait out 9-ish weeks for this kid to get out of me.

mmm..chocolate ice cream...with sprinkles....and hot fudge..... sounds so good.  I'm going to have to settle for my banana, though ;)

My back is killing me. Thank goodness for the chiropractor....we have a date Friday.

I love my pumpking spice candle. It's the best smell in the world.

I love fall....80 degree weather? I'm so over it.

I love cuddling with my freshly bathed daughter in her UGLY Dora pajamas (she picked them out).

I love cuddling with my sandy, dirt encrusted daughter.

I can't believe I'm going to have 2 kids. Really? I feel like I just graduated HS a few years ago (it's been 10 btw).

My husband is driving me crazy. I spend the whole day cleaning and he still comes home and picks up. He was grumpy today when I got home from work. I don't know why.

Why is staying in a budget so difficult? Our grocery budget is over every month and I can't figure out why. I'm under my weekly budget, but at the end of the month.....we're over the total. ugh. I'm trying! I'm really trying!

I miss my mom.  I need her beef stew recipe and it's bugging me that I can't just call her for it :)

What else is God going to teach me this week? Sometimes I want to say, "okay! I've learned enough for a few days!" ;)

My back still hurts....working today didn't help.

I'm excited for SG on Sunday night. I really like getting together with everyone.

Addy and I are going to check out a toddler music class on Monday morning at Hope church if anyone wants to join us.

I like our new van, but I love my little Elantra.

My bible has a new stain on the cover. I don't know what it is, but it won't come out. Ink maybe? Who knows.

Why won't my daughter stop eating crayons? I've disciplined her multiple times and she just keeps eating the tips. I'm surprised she hasn't pooped a rainbow.  Needless to say, the crayons are shelved for a while.

At least she hasn't drawn on anything but the paper.

yet.

I'm ready for Nick to get home from worship team practice so we can talk about how much we are bugging each other.

We have a date Friday night.

Our first child-free time in about 10 weeks.

It's way over due.

I think I'm going to go read for a while.

Addy and I need to do a library trip tomorrow so we both have some new things to read.

I hope the grumpy gray-haired librarian isn't there....I'm not in the mood to charm her.

She seems to not realize that toddlers are noisy...
and pull things off shelves....
and try to chew on books....
and if they aren't in strollers, they run rampant.....

...but I know that I'm going to have to charm her, so I might as well psych myself up now :)

I have too many thoughts going on.....
picture a ferris wheel of words going around and around and around.....

1 comments:

Angela Wednesday, September 29, 2010 at 7:58:00 PM PDT  

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You made me smile. :-)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP