12.07.2010

time flies!


I cannot believe it's been 2 WEEKS since Mason entered our world!
Life has been just peachy :) I still can't believe how easy going from one to two kids has been. I've heard so many horror stories, but ours has been far from one....so far so good :)
Adelyn was super sick last week, so that was a wee bit challenging....but Mason slept most of the time, so she and I got plenty of cuddle time in :)
Mason has his 2 week check up today......here's the little man's stats:

weight: 8.6 lbs (surpassed his 8.2lb birthweight! way to go!)
length: 20 1/2 inches (!!!! He has already gained a whole inch in 2 weeks!!!! I definitely about cried when I saw this....where's the pause button??)

I can't believe how quickly time is going by.....sadly, it bring us closer to the California move. We are pretty excited for the weather, produce (I can't wait for this!), a back yard (I'm almost shaking with excitement to have one!), and a kitchen table! We are super sad to be leaving friends and family.......thankfully, we will be back in a few years so that makes it a LITTLE easier, but not really :)

1 comments:

Angela Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 8:36:00 PM PST  

I know you know this, but your children are absolutely precious! I have enjoyed watching Adelyn grow up because she and our baby would have been the same age. It's hard to believe how old she is getting. Like you said, time flies. I hope I can get the chance to meet and to hold sweet little Mason before you move. What a beautiful blessing he is....

Love to you all,
Angela

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP