3.11.2011

latest undertaking

So "way back in the day" I was a fairly "fit" person...I exercised alot and ran and was pretty active. Enter nursing school...I got a little less active...enter marriage, super budget and nursing school...even less active and no gym membership :) Enter kids and multiple pounds later...well...you get it :)
I really want to get back into running. It's my time. I can go on my own...30 precious minutes.
A new friend from my MOPS table hooked me up with the Couch to 5K running plan. I love it.
This was week one....and while I'm sore and a little extra tired....it's the perfect plan. I did revamp it, and instead of doing 3 days a week...I'm going for 4-5. My neighbor and new friend :) Alex, started it this week too, so she's kind of an accountability partner...no excuse not to run  :)
Alot of the women I've met at our new church run, so I think that once I get myself going, it will be great to be able to run with them on Saturday mornings....I'm pretty excited.
I don't have a lot more to say other than I'm really excited to be getting back into running and hopefully getting into shape so I can keep up better with Adelyn, have more energy and get into my regular clothes! :)

2 comments:

Sara Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 1:58:00 PM PST  

I did the couch to 5K training last summer! It was such an amazing feeling to run a 5K with other people. You should look up some races to do in a few months to keep you motivated! Good Luck!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP