3.28.2011

visitors part 1:: Steph and Nora

Nick was gone for 2 weeks at the end of February, and--thankfully--these two came to see us for a few days while he was out of town :)
I have to tell you, it was a real life saver to have them come! It got us through the final days of Nick being gone...and I got to see two and a half of my favorite people! ;)  (Steph is preggo...hence the half...)
Okay, so we didn't do a whole lot of anything special.. but we did manage to keep busy.
We did go to Chuck E Cheese one afternoon, and I hafta say I haven't been there in a REALLY long time.I think I took some kids I was babysitting for there one time when I was in high school....
p.s....Nora LOVES Barney.....cracks me up!

We went to this placed called Boingos. It's an indoor bounce playground.

Nora was all gung-ho about climbing up the gigantic slide. Adelyn was more content carrying around a Lego bin. I know.


We took the girls to the park...if you haven't seen the spinning videos, you are missing out.
We played in the backyard...



 Mason chilled out too...

bath time was also a fun event...
...can't you tell? ;)
Mason enjoyed his too.

A good time was had by all :) I can't tell you how many time we were asked if the girls were twins. Even went they weren't dressed alike in their matching jackets (thanks, Nana Flies!) :)  It was such a blessing to have them come over and time went by way too fast :(  It always does.
Thanks, Steph and Nora, for visiting us! Come back SOON! ;)

next post? visitors part 2: my mom :)


1 comments:

Steph Monday, March 28, 2011 at 8:34:00 PM PDT  

aww... such good times! Wish we could come again THIS week! Miss you all!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP