1.30.2012

lemon, parsley, parmesan chicken

I made Martha Stewart's lemon, parsley, and parmesan chicken last week. Um, AH-mazing.
Miss Andrea posted it on her blog first.
The minute I saw the picture, I had to make it.
I took her comments of what she would do differently to heart and I actually made chicken breasts instead of a whole bird. I used the leftovers to make chicken potpie. So good.
I also used red new potatos instead of fingerling potatoes b/c our grocery store didn't have fingerling.
I made double the sauce as well...just because that's how we like it.
Anyway, click here for the delicious recipe.
Enjoy. :)

1 comments:

andrea Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 10:49:00 PM PST  

Oh yay! you made it!!! so glad you liked it! :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP