12.15.2008

a favorite

So today as I was making a list for the week's meals...I once again went to the cupboard where all my cookbooks are. After thinking "which one should I check out this week?" I went for my never-failing Cooking Light Cookbook.
I bought this cookbook this last summer and I use it for almost every meal now. It has super yummy recipes...they are all easy...and it includes healthy substitutes. My favorite recipe to use it their waffle mix....I love waffles made from scratch...it's really easy...and you can do wheat, buttermilk, or "regular"....mmm....
Cooking Light also has a magazine that my mom subscribes to and gives to me when she's done :) This month was full of amazing desserts for Christmas and they weren't artery clogging, comatose inducing or fat filled :)
I hafta say, I am a major fan.
anyway...I love this cookbook...just wanted to share :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP