2.24.2009



Adelyn loves bath time...she just stares at you and looks around...all content like she is in these pictures. It's probably one of our favorites times of the day. Nick undresses her while I get the water ready and then he plays with her while I wash her....not too long before she will be able to interact with us and splash around! :)

Last night was the first night I didn't hold her and rock her after she fell asleep for bedtime. I took her upstairs and laid her in the cadle next to our bed (yes, she sleeps on her stomach...she doesn't sleep on her back very well if at all!)...then I took the baby monitor downstairs with me. It was so hard! The whole time I was thinking how badly I wanted to be cuddling with her...not too much longer before she won't let us cuddle with her much at all! But this is our effort at getting more of a routine down :) we'll see how well it works.

1 comments:

Travis Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 9:28:00 PM PST  

So cute! You guys are doing great as parents!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP