2.09.2009

Uncle Alan and Auntie Steph




This weekend Adelyn got to meet Uncle Alan and Auntie Steph.....it was so much fun to have them here and it went by way too fast! Steph cooked for us (yum!) and they even took morning feeding duty so Nick and I could sleep a little longer...which was amazing :)


Again, I forgot to get pictures of them with Addy, but Steph took some pictures with a heavy duty camera, so I'm borrowing hers.....I just wanted to make sure I give credit where credit is due :)


All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and we enjoyed every minute. Thanks you guys for your help. We miss you already.


1 comments:

alan and steph Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 2:21:00 PM PST  

awww.... we miss you guys so much! So fun to be able to see you.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP