7.02.2009

I'm pretty excited about it.



So this isn't much of an interesting post, but I'm excited and wanted to share :)

Most of you know I have been having a heck of a time getting rid of this baby weight! I gained a ridiculous amount of weight during my pregnancy and am now still trying to lose it (and we aren't talking a meesly 10-15 pounds)...

Way back in the day :) my family and I did tae kwon do and I was in the best shape of my life. We went to Farrells before it became a mega-fitness empire and I loved it. They have this program now called Extreme Body Shaping. It's 10 weeks, 6 days a week, of cardio and resistance training. You meet with a nutritionist as well. At the end of 10 weeks, whoever has made the most progress win $1000. A few of the nurses I work with did it and they look amazing and I can tell they have way more energy....so I decided i'm doing it! :) I work out during the week, but I need the discipline of a class to push me further. I'm really excited about it! I didn't know about the $1000 until I went in to get more info and I thought "why not go for it?" granted, that's not my goal, but it'd be fun to try for it anyway.

The next round that I will be in starts August 1. I'm really excited about this and I know it's going to be so hard (I'm going to go to the 4:20am classes so I won't have to worry about finding someone to watch Adelyn). I'll keep you posted, though, if you're interested in hearing how this works out :)

1 comments:

Melissa Monday, July 6, 2009 at 12:08:00 PM PDT  

Cool, Abby! John has done that for a couple years and loved it.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP