12.16.2009

can you believe it?!...

...we've been married for 4 years today! Well....TECHNICALLY a full 4 years around 6:30pm tonight....if you want to be thorough... :)
It's been amazing, fun, interesting, frustrating, wonderful, irritating, weird, happy, not so happy, good, bad and not so pretty...and simply fantastic! :)
I'm beginning to understand how people can say they love someone more now than the day they got married.
Babe, I love you. I have been so blessed by you. Thank you for your love and patience :)
Thank you for your desire to glorify God with this marriage. Thank you for challenging me to look to the Lord and not to you always. Thank you for your kind heart. Thank you for the example you are setting for Adelyn in loving the Lord and serving Him.
You are an amazing husband and I can't wait to see what the following years bring us :)
I love you.

2 comments:

Bekah riker,  Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 1:53:00 PM PST  

Abby that was so sweet, I cried a bit. Happy Anniversary you two. Watch our Smashburger, here we come with two crazy babies.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP