12.14.2009

CAUTION...



...baby crossing...

I know I posted already today, but this weekend Addy started taking steps on her own while she was staying with my mom and stepdad....tonight she's been going crazy! She likes to hang around the ottoman and play with her books/toys up there...but now without warning she will just walk off without needing to be coaxed...it's crazy! We had to coax her for this video b/c I really wanted to catch it...and she's walked further since I took this! It's crazy...I can't believe my baby is WALKING! Lord help me....
;)

1 comments:

Nate and Natalie Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 3:08:00 PM PST  

Way to go Adelyn!!! I think it's super exciting when they walk. In fact I was so ready for Elyse to walk!!!!! That's because then she could walk in stores, play areas and around the house without me having to worry about her hands and knees touching everything. I would be willing to always skip the crawling stage.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP