12.25.2009

Merry Christmas #2

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm wondering if the weather changed your plans like it did ours? We were planning on spending Christmas Eve with my family and then heading up to MN to be with Nick's family....long story short--the Lord taught us about communication and trust....and we stayed in IA (we are going up to MN tomorrow morning, though...yay!)
Last night we went to church with my mom, step-dad, brothers and 2 of my step-brothers.
Adelyn was so sweet in the dress my mom had got last year on sale (I'm stoked that it fit!).... why is her tongue ALWAYS haning out? I have NO idea...


Adelyn was more interested in the bows than the gifts....but it was still fun to watch her try and get into everyone's bags and boxes :)

We turned one of the air mattresses into a "trampoline"...that was fun :)

This morning Adelyn enjoyed cuddling her new blanket (thank you, G-Grandma J.!) and reading her new books (thank you, Grandpa&Grandma and G-Grandma Doris!) and toys (thank you, Grandpa&Grandma!). We went back to Mom and Rob's for lunch...


...and after all that fun....

Merry Christmas!!

p.s....more pictures on our picasa site :) AND my mom got most of the family pictures with my brothers on her camera...I'll share when I can get them :)

1 comments:

alan and steph Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 8:50:00 PM PST  

I wish we could have been with you to celebrate :(

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP