12.02.2009

DIY: stepstool


I get 99.5% of my projects from someone else's idea...this is one of them :)
My sister-in-law, Steph, is super creative and comes up with so many fun things...she did these modge podge letters for Nora's room this summer....I did them for Adelyn's room a few months ago and they are SUPER CUTE. I had some left over scrapbook paper and was itching for a project today and decided to decorate this white stool I got at Target yesterday. I LOVE it and wanted to share :) I free-handed the letters, but I did see that Michael's has a great selection of stencils...or you can print off a Word document and make your own stencil.
Anyway...just cut what you want and Modge Podge it to the stool :)

2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 7:18:00 PM PST  

Love this idea. What a great gift to make a child. It turned out beautiful, nice job Abby!!!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP