2.11.2010

I did it...it's done...


I wound up having the time to paint the living room yesterday. I don't like it as much as I thought I would--but I guess when you're used to bright green, a more neutral wall would take some getting used to--(although I am getting used to it and in the pictures it's not so bad) the color swatch was more grayish, and this has a pink tone to it....but it does make the living room look bigger, so I guess that's a plus when we are ready to sell the place (which is sooner rather than later).
Anyway...I guess I sound like a downer here...it's really not terrible, but I won't use this color again ("oatmeal" from Ralph Lauren).... :)

...and now that I'm looking at these pictures, I really don't like how random the black/white photo by the window looks...may have to change that... ;)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP