2.28.2010

where oh where to start?

We got back last night from a WONDERFUL vacation :)

We went to the Floriday Keys with family for 6 days...it was just what the doctor ordered with this ridiculously awful winter. We went with Nick's mom, Alan, Steph and Nora, and Steph's parents. We had a fantastic time just hanging out and enjoying the outdoors....I was starting to forget what it felt like to be out in the open air with no walls....I love it :)
We rented a house right on the Atlantic ocean...no joke...the ocean was the back yard...it was so pretty! The house was pretty neat too :)
So I don't even know where to begin on sharing the fun we had....and I have alot of fun pictures, so I'm going to spread them out over a few "posts.
Today I'm going to share with you the hammock and the view from the deck :)
The house we rented had 3 decks and there was a hammock on the main deck that was quite nice to relax in.....the girls enjoyed it too :)


There was a storm coming in when I took this picture. I thought that the sky was so neat looking...and then right when I took it, the sun sort of peaked through and made the water sparkle.




Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP