2.08.2010

it's been done for a while....

...but I keep forgetting to post pictures for those of you who keep asking, so I'm sorry I'm just getting to this :)
I finally decorated Adelyn's room more "girlie" at the end of the summer...since it's also the guest room I wanted to keep it a little more low key...AND if we have #2...and if it's a boy...while we're still in this house, I wanted to be able to work in some "boyish" decorating too :)
I've said it before, I'll say it again...I am not that creative, so alot of the ideas I have are from my sister in law, Steph, who is gracious enough to let me borrow from her creative mind :)
So here are 2 views....sorry they aren't the greatest...I had a child who just woke up and wanted to play...not watch me take pictures.




This project...

and this project....


...are both from Steph's blog...click HERE for the letters and HERE for the picture.
I'm itching for another project...and I think it's going to be painting the kitchen and living room... we are going to start slowing trying to sell the place and I don't think alot of people would be keen on the green living room :)





Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP