8.12.2010

a few favorites and stroller questions

I was just looking through some old videos on our computer. They had me laughing and crying. I can't believe how big our baby girl is!  I just thought I would share a few of the many favorites...
They include Adelyn's first smile, first crawl, peek-a-boo, first walk, and a video of her upset with Uncle Alan and Auntie Steph because they weren't available to Skype....um, I have alot of favorites. These are for family who haven't seen them yet :)










So, we are on the search for a double stroller. I love the Peg Perego Duette but it is insanely expensive and to find them used is a super rarity. We are considering just going with the new Chicco double stroller since that's the carseat we have (our friends have it). It wheels nicely and can be set up/torn down with one hand (bonus!)...it's just a little big.  Another one we've looked at is the Britax B-Ready . My only issue with that one is that the second seat (that you can add separately) goes on down below and behind the main seat (watch the demo video if you are confused) ...I don't know how well that would go down with a toddler, you know? Anyway, if you have any ideas or suggestions, I would LOVE to hear them.

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP