10.15.2010

Babies Documentary


I have been wanting to see this documentary "Babies" for a while. I remember seeing the preview and being so intrigued. Well Redbox has once again pulled through and I was able to watch this interesting film.
Not gonna lie, if you like action, dialogue and a plot, this isn't for you.
Basically this guy filmed 4 babies from 4 different countries (Namibia, USA, Mongolia and Japan) from birth to their first steps. It was so interesting!
I loved seeing how amazingly similary their development was, regardless of where they were growing up.
I really recommend watching this. It's a good reminder too how different the world outside of our own is.
Heads up: in the beginning there are quite a few bare chests with babies nursing.
Here are some pictures from scenes in the film (pulled off the internet of course). ;)









2 comments:

Nate and Natalie Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 6:23:00 AM PDT  

Nate and I almost checked it out, we will have to watch it. I too really wanted to see it.

Unknown Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 10:15:00 PM PDT  

Just watched it! I enjoyed it...babies are cute worldwide. :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP