11.07.2010

family time

L to R: Pam, Noah, Dad, Adelyn, Nick
me, Josh, Caleb and Jacob
*oh my! I just realized that my brothers and I are actually in birth order in this picture! Haha....that's funny and so not intentional...

My brother, Josh, is home the WHOLE MONTH of November from the Navy!! He heads out for Pearl Harbor the beginning of December, and we won't see him for a while :( so I'm really glad he's home for the month so we can spend time together!
Today we went to my dad and stepmom's place with my brothers and nephew, Noah (Josh's son), for lunch. We ate some REALLY good food :), watched football, and spent some time outside (it was beautiful today!).
I have to say, Adelyn did fairly well despite the time change....I can't wait to do this again :) I love my family! :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP