11.21.2010

fat lip


Adelyn got her first major fat lip this week. She was on the couch and biffed it and ran right into the edge of the end table with her mouth. I heard her teeth hit the wood and was afraid that she chipped one, but she wouldn't let me look.
This picture is 20 minutes afterwards...she's watching Toy Story... :)
Her upper lip is still a little puffy, but if you don't know her, you wouldn't know it.  She was bleeding so much that I was afraid she'd need stitches...but again, she wouldn't let me look....
Thankfully, she's just fine now....needless to say, we had popsicles for dinner that night and she still is afraid to let me wipe her mouth or nose b/c it hurt so much for the first few days.
Oh well...this is the first of many injuries to come...

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP