2.24.2012

our home...again :)

I can't believe we've been in California for more than a year! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess ;) ha....
Okay, so for family who have asked...here are some pictures of the updated decor :)
I am banned (by myself) from changing anything else for awhile. I'm working on this thing called contentment ;)
I didn't take pictures of every room...Mason was sleeping and you've already seen Adelyn's room :) Nick's office hasn't changed....and the bathrooms aren't that interesting. :)
Anyway...here we go.....

We got a new duvet with the help of a Christmas gift from my father in law :)
I actually saw it on a blog a year ago and have been eyeing it...
I. Love. It.
Adelyn was following me around and wanted me to take a picture of her "funny face"
I made this chalkboard from an old cupboard door.
For little notes and memory bible verses...

I got some fun throw pillows all on clearance at one point or another....
and I looove the gallery wall...I have another post on that, so stay tuned ;)
I got this rose one for $3 on clearance and BBandB this last fall! woohoo :)
I have actually come to like this little alcove above the tv alcove.
I didn't know what to do with it at first...but now it's fun to switch things around (to my husband's chagrin)
{clock, flowers, box and "F", bird: HL..bird cage: Michael's..birch candles: etsy}
The mirror is one I got from my mom when we moved. It was going to be in Addy's room, but is too heavy to hang. I repainted it and popped it up there.
The "mural" on the wall is actually cork placemats that I hung with 3M picture strips. If you haven't discovered these, you need to. 99% of the things hung in our home are with this (including the gallery wall)...not a nail hole in site :)
I love owls. I don't know why. I just do.
This is the new center of the table since I first took these pictures
Just to prove that our house is not picked up all of the time...here is the toy room with 4 days worth of play:




3 comments:

Katie and Bret Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 1:46:00 PM PST  

Cute house! I love the grey with pops of color! And I love the play room pic, that is what I feel my house looks like most of the time :)

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP