2.29.2012

our gallery wall

About a year ago, my sister in law was visiting and helped me put together this gallery wall.
I love it.
I was really overwhelmed with how to start one, and she gave the idea of finding one online that I liked and going from there.
We used that as a template and adapted it to the frames I had.
We laid it out on the floor first and moved things around until it looked just right.
After she visited...our house was actually painted and I had to take the whole thing down (boo). I took a picture to remind me and removed all the nails.
I had just discovered 3M picture hanging strips.
These are amazing.
When I redid the gallery wall, I used them and didn't have to pound nails into the wall.
It was SO easy....and if you're renting, like we are, it is especially nice not peppering your wall!
It's been a year and no picture has fallen...believe me, they have gotten knocked by pillows, ball and other flying objects. ;)
So...that's about it. That's how it happened :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP