1.12.2009

Adelyn Diane Flies

Adelyn was born at 5:03pm 1.11.09 @ 8lb 3oz and 19 3/4 inches...she has some serious cheeks going on and blondish brown hair...

My water broke at 5:30am Sunday morning...we were at the hospital at 6:15am.....after some horrible back labor (seriously the worst thing I have ever experienced...)I had an epdiural at 10am (the most amazing thing EVER. I felt NO PAIN until this morning!). We started pushing at 4:15pm. Baby girl was born soon after.....it was an interesting experience :)

We had some issues with her breathing for the first few hours, so I didn't really get to see her until 9pm (which was really hard), but she's doing just fine this morning and we are so thankful.

Nick and I are totally smitten....
I'm having problems downloading photos and video right now, but keep checking and I'll get some posted asap. :)

11 comments:

Jessica Pennings Monday, January 12, 2009 at 11:30:00 AM PST  

Yeah!!! Welcome Adelyn (I love that name by the way!)! I can't wait to meet her soon. I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart that you had back labor, yes it is the worst thing ever. I had back labor for 15 continuous hours with Isaac so I feel and understand your pain. Glad she is healthy and you are doing good; good thing she made her arrival yesterday with this back weather going on! Enjoy her and get all the sleep at the hospital that you can!

Lindsay Monday, January 12, 2009 at 11:51:00 AM PST  

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet little Adelyn!!!

Marti Monday, January 12, 2009 at 12:11:00 PM PST  

Congratulations Nick and Abby! Welcome to the world baby Adelyn!

Nate and Natalie Monday, January 12, 2009 at 12:44:00 PM PST  

Congrats you two! We are so excited and happy for you. Treasure every moment. We look forward to hopefully meeting Adelyn real soon.

Ben Robie Monday, January 12, 2009 at 2:29:00 PM PST  

....And the fun begins! Congrats guys! No doubt that you will be uber-awesome parents!

Stephanie Monday, January 12, 2009 at 3:07:00 PM PST  

Congratulations, Abby!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

alan and steph Monday, January 12, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM PST  

welcome Adelyn! What a beautiful name! We're so excited to meet your little one. love you all and miss you! Wish we could be at the hospital celebrating!

Angela Monday, January 12, 2009 at 7:19:00 PM PST  

What a blessing! We look forward to meeting her soon! Congratulations!

Melissa Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 11:22:00 AM PST  

Congratulations, Nick and Abby! Welcome, little Adelyn! (What a great name!) I can't wait to see her and see how you are doing - as soon as we are healthy over here again! :P Congratulations again on your little blessing! Have fun!

Joab Meyer Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at 11:34:00 PM PST  

Congrats! As you know ASAP with a newborn does not really happen! But looking forward to pics when they come! Enjoy!

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP