1.18.2009

different in person

One of the most popular comments we get regarding Adelyn in her pictures is how chubby she is....then the same persons see her in real life and they're like "she's not that chubby". The truth is, Adelyn has major chipmunk cheeks and a double chin, but that's about it...no rolly polly thighs are extra fat rolls anywhere (yet).....the pictures definitely give her some extra weight...but I am definitely looking forward to the day that she's truly "fat and happy" :) That means she's gaining weight and I'll feel more contented about waiting to feed her instead of waking her up every 2-3 hours....
For now I'm thankful that she's healthy despite the weight loss and jaundice....
I don't know where I'm going with this...it was just a chain of thoughts and I wanted to share. :)

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP